Just one of my fav recent pics of the guys.
May 15, 2010
First of all I can believe it is May 15, 2010. Time has flown by. I feel like summer has not begun, but is almost over.
Noah and I got up on Saturday morning, and immediately began to prepare to head out the door. We have been trying to let Daddy sleep longer on the weekends and the days that he can get some extra sleep. This new schedule of working at night is gonna take some getting use to.
So.......we headed to Khol's. Picked up a pair of shorts for Noah that were $3. Yay mommy for being and early bird shopper, then it was off to get some bread, then to walmart. By this time (10:00) Daddy is calling asking when we can come and pick him up. But before we could get there we head by a church who has people standing on the road saying, "Free Car Wash", donations accepted, so I pull in. They also had a yard sale going on. They were raising money for a group to head to Kenya. Well isn't that fancy. It was neat to share some our experience and spur them on. Noah found a antique rocking horse that he liked. But we just donated that money toward the trip, no room for that rocking horse in our apt.
It was a busy morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment